Cali Sunrise is one of our best sellers for it's light green color, Fruity aroma and spicy undertones. Indica-dominant phenotypes are more popular but a sativa-dominant phenotype has made itself known at times as well.
Patients reports show that this strain supports complete balance of a stress free focus with a relaxed body state". This flower is a great way to start your day off with or without your morning coffee. Often this strain may be used as a midday solution during your lunch hours.
Organic High CBD Flower "California Sunrise"
No refunds will be issued for CBD Flower purchases once shipped due to the nature of the product.
If interested in COA info please use the Contact Us page, submit your request and we will email COA info to the email on file per request.
- THC: Tetrahydrocannabinol is one of at least 113 cannabinoids identified in cannabis. THC is the principal psychoactive constituent of Cannabis.
- CBD: Cannabidiol, or CBD, is one of at least 85 active cannabinoids identified within the Cannabis plant. It is a major phytocannabinoid, accounting for up to 40% of the Cannabis plant's extract, that binds to a wide variety of physiological targets of the endocannabinoid system within the body. Although the exact medical implications are currently being investigated, CBD has shown promise as a therapeutic and pharmaceutical drug target. In particular, CBD has shown promise as an analgesic, anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, antipsychotic and has shown neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant activity, among other currently investigated uses.
- THCA: A cannabis compound that is beginning to demonstrate therapeutic potential. THCA is a non-intoxicating cannabinoid found in raw and live cannabis in which helps regulate appetite and prevent nausea induced vomiting, fights inflammation to help people suffering from issues like arthritis and lupus. This acid group has been found to reduce the risk of early onset diabetes along with treating neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s disease.
- Delta-9-THC: Primary psychoactive ingredient in Cannabis depending on the particular plant, either THC or cannabidiol is the most abundant cannabinoid in Medical Cannabis. One if two compounds in the Cannabis plant that produce all the psychoactive effects of Cannabis.
- THCV: THCV is similar to THC in molecular structure and psychoactive properties, but it provides a variety of pronounced and altogether different effects. Testing shows THCV is an appetite suppressant, help with diabetes, may reduce panic attacks, may help with Alzheimer’s, and stimulates bone growth.
- THCVA: Created when geranyl pyrophosphate bonds with divorinolic acid instead of olivetolic acid and forms CBGA. CBGA then breaks down into THCVA by a process of THCV synthase. THCVA is not known to actually bond with either type of CB receptor but is believed to be an antagonist of CB1 receptors. That indirect impact can potentially affect many of the regulatory systems of the body. This may play an important role in the homeostasis of the body which impacts overall health, immunity, and healing
- CBDA: One of many compounds produced by cannabis and hemp. While most cannabinoids bind directly with either the CB1 or CB2 receptors, CBDA doesn’t work in this way. Instead, CBDA interacts with the endocannabinoid system by inhibiting the cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) enzyme. COX-2 enzymes are associated with inflammation after an injury or infection, so by blocking COX-2 enzymes, CBDA can relieve inflammation and associated pain.
- CBDV: one of many molecules derived from cannabis and hemp plants. These molecules, commonly referred to as cannabinoids, are partially responsible for the many effects and therapeutic benefits cannabis has to offer. Structurally similar to CBD but is not intoxicating when isolated. Centered around its effect on seizures and also the onset as well as the progression of several types of epilepsy.
- CBDVA: A non-psychoactive cannabinoid present in the cannabis plant, reportedly possess anti-inflammatory properties. CBDVA has also been found to help with reducing anxiety, eliminate cancer cells and cut down tumor growth, relieve pain and reduce inflammation, control vomiting and nausea caused by chemotherapy, improve weight gain, stimulate appetite especially in patients suffering from AIDS and cancer, and release tight muscles in people having multiple sclerosis.
- CBN: A non-intoxicating compound that is best known as the cannabinoid created when THC ages. The combination of CBN & THC produce even higher levels of drowsiness. CBN is also known to be antibacterial, neuroprotectant, appetite stimulation, glaucoma, and an anti-inflammatory.
- CBG: Effective in treating glaucoma due reduction in intraocular pressure, a powerful vasodilator and has neuroprotective effects. CBG is found to be effective in decreasing the inflammation characteristic of inflammatory bowel disease.
- CBGA: CBGA may help diabetic patients combat some of the disease’s complications and comorbidities like cardiovascular disease. CBGA was studied in vitro and found to greatly inhibit the enzyme aldose reductase, a major contributor of the oxidative stress that leads to heart and other problems. Testing has also proven it may help with metabolic disorders, and colon cancer.
- CBC: Non-intoxicating cannabinoid, so it doesn’t produce a euphoric high like THC. The reason it is non-intoxicating is because it binds poorly to CB1 cannabinoid receptors in the brain. But CBC does bind with other receptors in the body, such as the vanilloid receptor 1 (TRPV1) and transient receptor potential ankyrin 1 (TRPA1), both of which are linked to pain perception. When CBC activates these receptors, increased levels of the body’s natural endocannabinoids like anandamide are released. CBC's medical potential extends to breast cancer, pain and inflammation, premotes healthy brain cells, acne, and depression. Research has found CBC to be the second-most-potent cannabinoid at inhibiting the growth of new cancer cells (CBG was the most potent).
All products are shipped in a discrete packaging.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping email confirmation with your tracking number. If you did not receive it, please email us at Info@Recoverymmj.com and we will be happy to provide you with your tracking number.
You may choose to upgrade your shipping to a faster method of your choice at an additional cost. Please notify us immediately before your order is shipped out. Please email us at Info@RecoveryMMJ.com and tell us your order number and preferred shipping method with your credit card ready.